Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2020, 11:05 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Receiving 'Want to Buy' for Lenses

Hello -- I am receiving Pentax Forum notices for lenses and other items for sale. I now have what I need and want to stop these emails. Can you advise me on how to stop them?

Thank you

10-29-2020, 12:29 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you visit the Marketplace and look at the keyword watch area at the top (applies to both the for-sale section and the wanted section), you can unsubscribe from a specific keyword simply by clicking on it.

In addition, all keyword alerts automatically expire after 2 years.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lenses