Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2021, 01:44 AM   #1

Tutorial

Hello, Im an amateur KP user and looking to get instructions in understanding how to take good pictures, eg landscapes. Does anyone locally (Melbourne, Australia) or anywhere else know of a reasonable priced photography course or an online course? Thanks, Rinchen

01-24-2021, 03:45 AM   #2
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rinchen Quote
Hello, Im an amateur KP user and looking to get instructions in understanding how to take good pictures, eg landscapes. Does anyone locally (Melbourne, Australia) or anywhere else know of a reasonable priced photography course or an online course? Thanks, Rinchen
perhaps, if you don't have it you could consider the ebook for the KP

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/194-pentax-ebooks/323964-pentax-ebook-sa...ml#post3683760

I would also recommend looking under " Articles " above

https://www.pentaxforums.com/articles/resources/
01-24-2021, 04:20 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
It is a good idea to take some photos and post them in the critique section which should attract plenty of advice.

01-24-2021, 08:42 PM   #5

Around Melbourne

There are a lot of Photography clubs around Melbourne, you can join in and they have some mentors to show you with all levels, I believe. You can ask TAFE too, they use to have Visual art course and photography is included. Check Michael's Camera, they have some courses also. Internet is a great source to look for tutorial.

Have fun with KP and all the best
01-24-2021, 11:48 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hailua66 Quote
There are a lot of Photography clubs around Melbourne, you can join in and they have some mentors to show you with all levels, I believe. You can ask TAFE too, they use to have Visual art course and photography is included. Check Michael's Camera, they have some courses also. Internet is a great source to look for tutorial.

Thanks for the advice. Will work through it.
Regards, Rinchen

---------- Post added 01-24-21 at 11:49 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice. Will work through it.
Regards, Rinchen

---------- Post added 01-24-21 at 11:50 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by stevejo Quote
It is a good idea to take some photos and post them in the critique section which should attract plenty of advice.
Thanks for the advice. Will send some through.
Regards, Rinchen

---------- Post added 01-24-21 at 11:50 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice.
Regards, Rinchen
01-27-2021, 02:24 PM   #7
Pentaxian

If your local library is currently open, you could consult some books of landscape photography, get inspiration from other people's approaches.

02-10-2021, 07:06 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rinchen Quote
Here is a link to a course online that I found quite good as a refresher with a lot of interactivity, it does have a referral program just so you are aware.
Check it out, you may like it!

Cheers

iPhotography Course Offer – iPhotography Learning Portal
02-11-2021, 02:39 AM   #9

Original Poster
Thanks Sharky CA, I'll take a look at it. Cheers, Rinchen