Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2021, 02:44 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Where in Marketplace post is link for leaving Feedback?

I just sold an item on the marketplace after exchanging private messages with the buyer and I want to leave feedback for him. I see where I can do it in his profile but it also says the preferred method is to leave it from within the marketplace posting, but there is no mention of "Feedback" anywhere there. I already marked it sold, should I have left Feedback first?

This is what it says in the profile Feedback area.
"Feedback may be left directly from this page, although we recommend you do so using the link provided in each Marketplace post."

01-29-2021, 04:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Have a look under your user name in your "Sold" post:
Attached Images

01-29-2021, 09:12 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The easiest way would be to direct the buyer to the sold post so that they can leave feedback, and then just return the feedback from the link that is PMed to you.

If you want to leave feedback first, just do it from his profile and paste the link to the sold thread.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: