Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Signature not showing up

Curious why my signature doesn't show up when I make a post.

See attachment

Attached Images

02-20-2021, 11:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You need to have the user rank of "Pentaxian". See Need More Photo Space? Donation info / Account Comparison (Pentaxian/Site Supporter) - PentaxForums.com

To get that, you have to have either 1000+ Posts and 1+ years' membership and 75+ likes or 300+ posts and 2+ years' membership and 75+ likes. You meet both the post and membership criteria for both of those, but you're lacking in the likes department.

That may have happened to you:
QuoteQuote:
Note that users who have earned the rank of "Pentaxian" must log in at least once every 2 months, or make a post at least once every 4 months in order to maintain the status. Re-attaining the likes criteria after sufficient forum activity will restore the status.
I think the usual way to regain the status of Pentaxian is to collect enough likes again?
02-20-2021, 12:40 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Michael Piziak Quote
Curious why my signature doesn't show up when I make a post.

See attachment
Your signature is empty. You will need to add the banner to your signature by clicking on the "insert signature picture" link in the screenshot above (along with any other text you'd like to include).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: