Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
03-07-2021, 10:20 AM   #16
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Knocked off once again, after refreshing the page. At least this time, it did accept my password. I do hope this gets solved, as it's very bothersome to try to check out the different forums.

03-07-2021, 11:06 AM   #17
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't know if it will help but a couple of suggestions, first one is do you have the keep me logged in box ticked, 2nd is refresh your browser cache by clicking Ctrl-F5 and the third is to try a different browser and see if the problem is still there.

Hope you get it sorted.
03-07-2021, 12:42 PM   #18
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Yes, the "remember me" box is ticked.
#2 is ok
#3 I'm not going to use a different browser simply to access this site. There's obviously a problem. I just refreshed the page, and once again, had to log back in. I'm not a novice on the computer; but thanks everyone for the suggestions, but they are not solving this problem

Sorry folks, I am going to miss my friends here; but the frustration of simply staying, here just is too much for me at this time. With my major surgery coming up; I have to concentrate on that rather than fighting to simply stay on this site.

Have not heard from Adam; so I'm not pushing any longer.
03-07-2021, 01:29 PM - 1 Like   #19
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gatorguy Quote
Carol, I had to reset my password as well yesterday. I could not log in, a popup telling me it had been 6 months since I had reset my password and I needed to create a new one.
Moderators get that message every 6 months.

03-07-2021, 04:27 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Oh.

Well that explains mine. Now Carol just needs to figure out what's causing her's. Thanks Jim.
03-07-2021, 04:28 PM - 1 Like   #21
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
I'm keeping quiet and have been very lucky... as I've never had to do any of this malarky (I joined the forum back in August 2008).
03-07-2021, 07:47 PM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Generally speaking, clearing cookies should solve this issue.

The exception would be if there's malware on your system or some other misconfiguration where requests are getting duplicated or significantly delayed. Requests made using abnormal session information such as an old cookie may result in the forum disabling all of your saved sessions for security reasons.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: