Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2021, 06:02 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just curious about a comment removed from a marketplace ad after the item was sold

This is nothing more than idle curiousity on my part, but I made a comment on a for sale ad in the marketplace that was within the guidelines. The item appears to have been sold now and has been moved to the sold section but my comment (and some photo's) seems to have been removed. Are listings tidied up by mods after the listing gets moved to the sold area?

I'm certainly not upset by it, but I just wondered if it's something that is done afterwards, maybe to keep listings easier to manage if people want to use them as a reference point for future sale??

05-06-2021, 08:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can see a few listings where you posted "great deal" etc but I can't see any listings where a post from you has been removed.
No, listings are not normally "tidied up".
05-06-2021, 09:55 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks Mark
05-07-2021, 12:13 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think the ad was withdrawn rather than being marked as sold, which is why it's no longer visible anywhere.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: