Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-12-2021, 07:47 AM   #1
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Ads Embedded. Most Frustrating.

I'm seeing a lot of these lately (chrome/Chromebook). The text only appears with the mouse cursor hovering.
On my phone I see the ad. I can't decide which is more annoying. What's going on?

On the plus side, the vignette ads seem to be gone.

Attached Images

07-13-2021, 12:55 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm not sure! It would be surprising if google's servers were really down...could be a temporary thing or some sort of block.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: