Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-21-2021, 06:55 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
HTTP 500 error when adding attachments?

Hi all, as of yesterday I've not been able to upload through the manage attachments button. The following happens: This page isn’t working Pentax Forums - The Ultimate Resource for Everything Pentax is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500.

I've plenty of storage left- I'm using Ubuntu 20.04 O/S if this helps.

Cheers!

07-21-2021, 10:23 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Is there an apostrophe in your attachment's filename, or are you trying to upload more than 100mb of files at once?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-21-2021, 10:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Is there an apostrophe in your attachment's filename, or are you trying to upload more than 100mb of files at once?
No apostrophe, and file is 34mb and under.
07-21-2021, 10:34 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by CedrusMacro Quote
No apostrophe, and file is 34mb and under.
In that case, could you go ahead and upload the file somewhere else and post a link here? I'll take a look at what might be causing this.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-21-2021, 02:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sure thing- here's a Flickr link: Panorama | Holga 120 | coffeebaronhall | Flickr
07-21-2021, 05:19 PM - 1 Like   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

A 100-megapixel file is just a bit too large for the system to process efficiently If you scale it down a bit, it will be accepted.

Adam

07-22-2021, 12:55 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply Adam, I'll scale down and try again