good evening Adam
I want to delete my automatic subscriptions
How to do ?
THANK YOU

12-05-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
To change the default subscription behavior, look for "Default Thread Subscription Mode":
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'd recommend the "notification in user cp only" for that one.

To update or delete existing subscriptions, use the checkboxes on this page:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-05-2021, 02:57 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
To change the default subscription behavior, look for "Default Thread Subscription Mode":
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'd recommend the "notification in user cp only" for that one.

To update or delete existing subscriptions, use the checkboxes on this page:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription
re Goodnight
I speak English with google and I have too much difficulty understanding how the forum works. This is why I want to suppress the automatic renewal of my annual donation
I never got to post, sell on the forum that's why I want to unsubscribe
12-06-2021, 12:00 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by raffin Quote
re Goodnight
I speak English with google and I have too much difficulty understanding how the forum works. This is why I want to suppress the automatic renewal of my annual donation
I never got to post, sell on the forum that's why I want to unsubscribe
I've taken care of that for you.

As for the issue with your for sale listing, we're here to help. Please follow up in the thread you have with the moderators, or in this thread, with your intentions regarding the existing listings.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: