Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2022, 08:15 PM   #46
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GUB Quote
That is all the primes edited except for Irix, Samyang, Lensbaby and Venus. All of these have been entered in a consistent manner by someone that knows what they are doing.If you want them edited consistent to the others then let me know.
We have a separate (structured) DB that has all the info for these- hence the consistency Those lenses should all be good to go.

Adam - is it possible to align right the focal length box to separate it from the name in the titles. Or perhaps give it its own column?
Unfortunately this is not possible, but it is also made redundant for newer lenses due to the above. We can parse out the focal lengths if the data from the old DB gets moved to the new one in the future.

Tamron zoom doneNote no lens mount box
I have added this field so it should now show up for that category.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-19-2022, 09:40 AM   #47
Administrator
Site Webmaster

That is all the primes edited except for Irix, Samyang, Lensbaby and Venus. All of these have been entered in a consistent manner by someone that knows what they are doing.If you want them edited consistent to the others then let me know.
We have a separate (structured) DB that has all the info for these- hence the consistency

Adam - is it possible to align right the focal length box to separate it from the name in the titles. Or perhaps give it its own column?
Unfortunately this is not possible, but it is also made redundant for newer lenses due to the above. We can parse out the focal lengths if the data from the old DB gets moved to the new one.

Tamron zoom doneNote no lens mount box
I have added this field so it should now show up for that category.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-26-2022, 02:57 AM   #48
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Tamron adaptall zoom edited
09-27-2022, 01:42 AM   #49
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Tokina zooms edited

10-01-2022, 04:19 AM - 1 Like   #50
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Misc zooms edited
10-03-2022, 02:09 AM   #51
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Vivitar zooms edited
10-05-2022, 02:24 AM - 2 Likes   #52
GUB
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Cosina Ricoh and Quantaray edited.
That is the lot done I think Adam.
Have a bit of a sort up and I will do a proof read. There is always one or two that don't behave!
Like the Tokina 28-105 at the bottom of the Tokina zooms.