Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-19-2022, 03:31 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How can I be sure I have successfully entered the current month's photo comp?

Hello there,

I love the photo comps and have entered in the last day - but I found the process slightly confusing and I'd like to know how I can check that my message has been posted in the right place / in the right way, and that I have successfully entered. I don't see my post anywhere, though I assume this is because such entries are all queued and not visible until the closing date and everyone's entries are then made visible at once. Do I have that right? Have I successfully navigated the process and entered?

Many thanks,
Ed

09-19-2022, 08:48 AM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It looks like you've entered correctly.

As for how to check, the best way is to go back to the contest forum (https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/21-contest-submissions/) and see if there is a thumbnail next to your thread.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-19-2022, 04:17 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks so much, Adam