Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2022, 02:04 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
photo upload issue

Moderator Contact Form Message

Hi guys
i submitted a photo for the monthy competition but i didnt upload the photo, can i delete the thread and do a new one?? also you can only enter once per month yeah?
cheers
Shaun

hey maybe you could help with a tech issue, i have a pentax k70 and i use a 120-400 sigma lens but im finding on TV mode it seems to focus right in the middle of the lens but the outers are blurry? Ive tried in in auto and seems to be the same of late.

10-03-2022, 05:23 AM - 1 Like   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've deleted it for you.

This link should help: How to upload / link photos - BEGINNERS START HERE - PentaxForums.com

Last edited by Parallax; 10-03-2022 at 05:35 AM.
10-03-2022, 05:30 AM   #3
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Please post your lens question in the lens discussion or the Trouble Shooting and Beginner Help forum.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
issue, lens, photo, photo upload, upload