Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-06-2023, 08:05 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Finding my own lens reviews

Is there a way to find reviews that I have written in the Lens Review section? I seem to remember I might have written a review or two, but I don't find an obvious way to find them for updating. Also, I have a decent lens collection and I'd like to start contributing to the lens review database, and I don't want to end up writing a double review. Thanks!

06-06-2023, 08:13 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You can find your latest reviews under the tab named exactly that on your profile. At the bottom of that page are links to searches for your reviews in different categories. You seem to only have posted reviews for Pentax lenses so far: jcdoss's Reviews - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database , not for third party lenses, cameras or accessories yet.
06-06-2023, 08:16 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I knew there was an easy answer! Vielen dank, ehrwien!