Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Image Attachment Limits Increased

Larger JPG Attachments

The average screen size is slowly increasing from 1024x768 to 1280x800 and beyond, and in light of that, I've increased image attachment limits as follows:

-Maximum filesize is now 600Kb (up from 500Kb)
-Maxiumum dimensions are 850x567px (up from 800x536)

Attachments are images that you upload directly to your posts. No maximum account quotas have been increased through this change, and also remember that the photo gallery has no dimension limits. Enjoy!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Thanks for this update, Adam. A lot of hard work had been put into this and this is definitely making photography sharing a lot easier too Especially for pixel peepers like me.
01-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow have you been busy!! And thanks for finding all the lost pentax cousins.