Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
"About Me" edit button

When I try to update "about me" in my profile and I click the pencil (edit button), I get the little * timer like it is waiting but in never lets me into edit mode. All of the edit buttons in my profile do the same thing. Any idea's? This was a problem before the recent server upgrade.

Thanks,
7.62lew

01-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
Damn Brit

You have to do it via User CP (click on it at the top of the page) not your profile.
01-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The inline editing works fine for me- does your browser support Javascript and AJAX?

In any case, you can always edit your details conventionally via the User CP.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
You have to do it via User CP (click on it at the top of the page) not your profile.
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The inline editing works fine for me- does your browser support Javascript and AJAX?

In any case, you can always edit your details conventionally via the User CP.

Thanks! I will update via the user CP.

7.62lew