Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
DIY Subsection?

Would it be beneficial to keep all the DIY "projects" that have been posted into a subsection of the Accessories forum? It seems like it would be easier to find them if they were all in one place.

02-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Do you think a sub-section for that in the article system would work equally well?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Actually yes it will. Since the article section is new I hadn't thought of that. It actually makes more sense to me to have there.
02-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

If you have any specific threads you'd like to have copied into an article category, or would like to submit an article, go ahead and let me know!

I'll create the category once there are a few submissions.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I will review those threads later tonight. Thanks a lot!

Adam

02-13-2009, 06:34 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

there are also threads about converting minolta, nikon and cannon lenses to PK mount, threads on making remote flash triggers, lightning triggers, mounts for the 300mmF4 etc.

I think there was a proposal once before for a DIY thread, https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/site-suggestions-errors-help/31387-what-about-diy-forum.html
come to think of it, the OP of that thread seems familiar
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

All the threads you linked above have now been moved into the article submission forum. I'll review them, convert them to articles, and then add the DIY subsection. Thanks a lot!

Adam