Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #46
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Uptown!! Looks great Adam - thanks again for all your work!!

02-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #47
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rormeister Quote
I like the new front page, great for new comers, but I miss the page that allowed you to see how many new posts there were, as well as the thread count?

Now I'll never know if I will become #500,000
This number is now viewable in the "Search" dropdown on the remainder of the site!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #48

Ooh, I like!

Pretty, inviting, and well-laid out. A winner! Nice work, Adam!
02-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #49
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ver Nice

Hi Adam,

Thanks for this new FACE!
It looks very professional.

02-14-2009, 12:22 PM   #50
Pentaxian

All I can say is WOW!
Nice job!
02-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #51
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Wonderful job ... very professional looking.
02-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #52

Looks very nice. I lot of information links up front to help out the new people.

02-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #53
Veteran Member

Fabulous job, Adam. It really looks so outstanding, so solidly professional. The message is very welcoming and navigation is dead easy. Congrats.
02-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #54
Veteran Member

I like it!!!!!!!
02-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #55
Veteran Member

I only see the home page from work. I was pleasently surprised when it opened today. It look fantastic!
02-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #56

now it's kind of looking like the "Official" thing.

By the way, very clean code.
02-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #57
Veteran Member

weird ... it is working again.

Last edited by Mechan1k; 02-15-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: PC is playing funny buggers
02-15-2009, 03:51 AM   #58
Veteran Member

Very nice!

Should the banner at the top of the page inside the forums themselves be changed to link to the front page instead of to /forums/?

And speaking of that banner, it suddenly looks dated next to the new front page.
02-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #59
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I've gone back on my decision and changed the default back to green. The overwhelming majority (80%) of green skin users has spoken

Thanks, Adam. By the way, since I've never actually said so, let me quickly add that this forum is undoubtedly one of the best I've come across on the internet. The cosmetics, layout, and options are quite well polished. The relatively trouble-free nature of this complex forum is a testament to both your skills and your efforts to discover and resolve issues. Your ongoing friendly and competent interaction with both members and visitors is a true pleasure. Since I've managed a few websites (including several Coast Guard sites at the national level), I'm well aware of what is involved to make all this happen. So thanks once again for the considerable time and labor you've put into this great effort.

stewart
02-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #60
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stewart_photo Quote
Thanks, Adam. By the way, since I've never actually said so, let me quickly add that this forum is undoubtedly one of the best I've come across on the internet. The cosmetics, layout, and options are quite well polished. The relatively trouble-free nature of this complex forum is a testament to both your skills and your efforts to discover and resolve issues. Your ongoing friendly and competent interaction with both members and visitors is a true pleasure. Since I've managed a few websites (including several Coast Guard sites at the national level), I'm well aware of what is involved to make all this happen. So thanks once again for the considerable time and labor you've put into this great effort.

stewart
Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: