Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #1

Extending the Logoff Timeout...

I have a bad habit of trying to do 20 things at once when I'm on the PC... Invariably, I follow someome's link, get sidetracked, get a phone call, oe else I'm at work, I have 3 kids, and a thousand other things trying to prevent me from reading the forum, and when I get back, I've timed out and been logged off so I can no longer eaily identify unread messages...

I'm in IT so I understand the need for timeouts, but can we make the time to timeout a little bit longer please?

Jamie

03-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The timeout is currently set to a generous 30 minutes. If you'd like the system to remember you longer than that, simply check the "remember me" box after logging in, and you will stay logged in until you press the log out link.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #3

Original Poster
That's perfect - I didn't realize that...

Thanks