Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #16

Hi...

... and a *VERY* dumb question- why SeaMonkey (IMO a very slowly developing and rather obsolete Mozilla project...)? Everyone else from Safari to Opera can handle favicon feature- so possible notification for freeware Seamonkey team?
Best and happy choosing amongst browsers- and have You tried Opera 10 Turbo? - but mine only choice is FireFox due to ICC management.
Best again, JR

03-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
cuz it's plain, it's fast and does the job without fuss.

Firefox was always plagued with dumb memory leaks version after version (i used it first when it was called something else). now it feels bloated and overdone.

tried Opera, it's fast, but don't like the interface. i use it on Opera 9 on my eee pc

ewww Safari

anyways i'll live with the problem, just not sure why all the other sites i visit don't have a problem with favicons