Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Having trouble uploading an image for my profile

I've tried to upload a picture for my profile and it appears on the edit page but when I try to save it, it gives me the error message: that the "upload failed, check image size" I kept the image size at or below 120 x 120 pixels and the size was 6kb, I need help.

04-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Most people confuse avatars with profile pictures. Since you already have a profile picture, I'm assuming you're talking about your avatar.

The avatar may be uploaded on this page, and must be no larger than 80x80 pixels (unlike the profile picture): https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Most people confuse avatars with profile pictures. Since you already have a profile picture, I'm assuming you're talking about your avatar.

The avatar may be uploaded on this page, and must be no larger than 80x80 pixels (unlike the profile picture): https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar
Thanks Adam,

Even though I got the same error message this time also, I did finally get a picture into my profile. We'll just call it good. Thanks

Jim
04-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Sounds good, although I'm not sure why you're still getting those errors!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: