Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
What Happened???

Good Morning, Adam,

I posted a message to you this morning, but put it in the wrong place. Sorry.
I posted a photo in March's photo contest, did it correctly and viewed it afterward. It was of a 93 yr. old woman...close up shot of her. I got on line this morning to vote, (checked as I didn't get a message that voting was taking place)_ and my photo is not there! what happened??? Is it possible that changing my email address had something to do with it? I got the email from Pentax forum recognizing the change and did the appropriate action to get it accepted. Would you be able to find out what happened.....

Thank you.
Meyjo

04-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There were 51 submissions for the March contest, and there are 51 entries in the voting thread, so I know I'm not missing anything. I'll check your thread and let you know shortly.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Your submission is #34 in the poll.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
What happened....

Hi, Adam,

Thanks......I see the number 34....and all I see is a red x....no photo. When I right click on it, I get "show picture" but nothing happens. Does anyone else see the photo, or just the red x??? Ah, well.

Thanks,
Jody

04-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Looks like the attachment URL wasn't being displayed bacause this was the original filename: "Ron%27s%20Mom_____March%2022%2C%202009". I renamed it to something simpler, and now everything works!

Adam

04-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you so much Adam, I appreciate it.

meyjo