Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
The "multi quote" button

OK, the "multi-quote" button in the lower right next to the quote button has me stumped.

Can someone explain its use?

04-18-2009, 11:17 AM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Use the multi-quote button if you'd like to quote more than one post in a reply. Simply click he button on any post(s) you want to quote, then hit "Reply" and all the quotes will automatically be placed in your message.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
OK, the "multi-quote" button in the lower right next to the quote button has me stumped.

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Use the multi-quote button if you'd like to quote more than one post in a reply. Simply click he button on any post(s) you want to quote, then hit "Reply" and all the quotes will automatically be placed in your message.
Yup, like this.

Regards,
Mike
04-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can also type in between the quotes, if you'd like.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
Igilligan

The most powerful tool on the Forum

Hi Special K
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote

Well Adam has done a fine job of explaining one of the most useful functions of the multi-quote
QuoteOriginally posted by X Man Quote
Yup, like this.

Regards,
Mike
And Mike has added a great example...
This typing in between quotes, is invaluable to me...

Having become one of the most popular members of our Pentax Forum, really can be tough at times...
I have so many responses to my amazing photo posts, that if I had to answer each one in its own post... it would be very difficult.

Using multi-quote, I can put the glowing responses together in categories and answer as a group, or answer between quotes to bring a more personal touch to the fans who really go the extra mile to tell me how great I am.

I can only hope that one day you will reach the level of Idolization that I have achieved here on Pentax Forums,
then you too will find the multi-quote function a powerful tool to keep in touch with all of the regular folks...

ps... I find the 'Bold' very useful too...

Last edited by Igilligan; 04-18-2009 at 02:01 PM.
04-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Gotcha, thanks.