Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I attached a screenshot of the site on my iPhone. keep in mind the iPhone has a 160dpi screen, so in actuality it is much smaller than what you will see in your browser. The iPhone has a 3.5 inch screen.

Last edited by Steve Beswick; 10-24-2011 at 08:41 PM.
06-02-2009, 12:52 AM   #17
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Well it doesn't look like it can be made any wider, or needs to be, for that matter. Thanks for posting the SS anyway- I appreciate it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-02-2009, 02:26 AM   #18
Veteran Member

this is great. it works flawlessly on my nokia e51! its a lot of fun to read the rumors on the go!
06-02-2009, 05:20 AM   #19
Veteran Member

awesome!
easier surfing on the go

06-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Is there any chance of getting an extra line or two between the page numbers and the reply box at the bottom of the page? With a touch screen device it is really easy to tap one instead of the other.
06-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I could do that, yes- could you again post a screenshot of the specific page?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Sweet !! iPhone user and check daily from it. Very cool thanks again Adam. View in landscape mode works pretty well for me  wonder if it likes emoticons?

06-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Smilies are converted to their text-only versions in the mobile skin.
06-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #24
Veteran Member

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Notice how close the page number links are to the reply box. It is really easy to tap into the reply box instead of selecting a different page. It is a really minor issue, but I thought you might want the input.

Last edited by Steve Beswick; 10-24-2011 at 08:41 PM.
06-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'll probably be able to add an extra space in between each. Give me a bit.

Adam

06-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #26
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
There should now be a space between them.

Adam

06-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #27
Veteran Member

Thank you! I just noticed it. A great idea made even greater by the helpful tweaks!
06-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #28
Veteran Member

There is now a space between each number, which is a considerable improvement, but the distance between the numbers and the text entry box is the same.
06-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #29
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Let me have a look at that as well.

Adam

06-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #30
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Better now?

Adam