Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2006, 12:31 AM   #1
Veteran Member

How to delete gallery photos?

Hi Adam, I am just wondering how to delete some of the photos in my gallery as i was trying to solve the "vanishing photo" issue by uploading pics to pentax forums.

So shots are not my favorite so i want to remove them since posting error from pbase resolved (I prefer to keep pretty pics in the gallery

thanks

sorry for all the troubles

11-05-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can remove them for you, but are you sure you want to?

Just tell me which ones- do you want all of the ones you uploaded yesterday deleted?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-05-2006, 05:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hi Adam, just the one from sydney night scene to be deleted as the pic was converted to jpeg with too much noise reduction. I want to convert that raw pic properly instead.

Thanks
11-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Done- it's deleted.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
What is the maximum photos allowed to be uploaded here?

Just wondering...
11-05-2006, 09:08 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Normally it's 50, but since you've donated, the limit is automatically increased to 200 photos.

Adam

02-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
There has to be an easier way to delete pictures than to ask you. Shouldn't it be a totally user managed gallery? I have 1 I want to delete, there should be a nice button to remove/delete - but there isn't... why not?
02-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've now added the feature to gallery menu.

I guess I was a bit concerned with the deletion of comments when the site was new

Adam

02-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Mo - make much more sense now Works great!
02-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #10

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote

I guess I was a bit concerned with the deletion of comments when the site was new

Ok, what in the heck am I doing wrong?! I, too, have a photo to delete, but for the life of me I can't find anything in what I take to be the "gallery menu" that allows me to delete a photo. Please direct me to this delete feature! Thanks.
02-22-2007, 07:24 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Simply navigate to the photo you want to get rid of and click "delete" in the navbar:

Screenshot

Adam

12-11-2019, 10:31 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Were can I delete a photo?
Thank you.
12-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Look for the delete link below the photo.

Special event photos have to be deleted manually, however.

Adam

12-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's this one probably from an event as I can't find the link, if it's not much off a hassle please delete it.
12-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Done!

Adam