Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
User CP Enhancements - File Management

I've made some improvements to the attachment management page to make things clearer and easier to use.

1. A description has been added to the top of the page to make it easier to follow
2. Gallery statistics have been added, as well as a directy link to your gallery (in the future I plan to incorporate inline gallery file deletion as well)
3. Attachment and gallery limits are now clearly stated. You will also be advised that donating will increase these limits

This page can be found at the bottom of your User CP menu: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

See the attached screenshots for details, and try it out for yourself. Also, please let me know if there are any bugs in how the limits are displayed; I haven't yet tested this system for all usergroups.

Attached Images

07-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi Adam,

Great work as usual! I hate to be the typo nazi, but it's 'management'
(Okay, I don't hate it, but I don't revel either)

Otherwise, all looks good this end.
07-22-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Great. Luckily the typo is in the thread and not on the user cp page! Phew!
07-22-2009, 05:18 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Hehe, phew indeed. It does, however, still show up on the front page under recent news.

07-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The feed updates every half hour or so, so that should fix itself.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-23-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Righto, so it has