Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #61
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Leaf Fan Quote
"There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures; and the Dutch"

I think it's great that we can come from vastly different parts of the world, share our photography and talk about it from different perspectives, learn from each other, and be proud of our heritage/country - while enjoying the company of others who are proud of theirs. Being a proud Canadian doesn't take away anything from anybody who's proud of their own nationality.

Very well spoken Leaf Fan.

07-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #62
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures; and the Dutch"

Yeah, love you too!

"I think it's great that we can come from vastly different parts of the world, share our photography and talk about it from different perspectives, learn from each other, and be proud of our heritage/country - while enjoying the company of others who are proud of theirs. Being a proud Canadian doesn't take away anything from anybody who's proud of their own nationality.

You've said it far better than I possibly could. I couldn't agree more!