Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PYP forums

I see no directions in this forum for what kind of camera you have to use to post your photos. Does it have to be a Pentax?

I do note there is at least one member who posts his Canon shots. I am asking because I have some wonderful shots but they weren't taken with a Pentax.

09-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos may be taken with any camera. The only-Pentax rule applies only to official photo contests and special events.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
Cool!! Thanks Adam. On my way to upload some photos.
10-16-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
I hate to bring up an old thread, but I need a more specific answer from my original question. I do not own the Nikon anymore, I am strictly Pentax. But in one of the specific threads in Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories, the subject is up as to whether non Pentax users can post there. A lot of those challenges, games and photo stories do indicate Pentax only, but others do not. The thread in question, is Wildlife started by littledrawe. We also checked the first post and there is no text there at all, so we're not sure how it's supposed to be; Pentax only or any camera.

10-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I'd suggest PMing the member who started the thread...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
Good idea Adam, I'll do that.