Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2009, 01:54 AM   #1

Global "new posts" page

Maybe it's already been discussed in the past, but a very useful feature that I'm missing on this forum is a global "new posts" page, that shows all new posts in all forums since the last login. Many forums have it (eg <a href="http://www.rangefinderforum.com/modules.php?name=Active_Topics">rff</a>, apug, etc.) and for me it's the best way to keep up with new content even in forums I don't visit often.

09-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
On the topmenu quicklinks > browse new posts
09-25-2009, 02:26 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nass Quote
On the topmenu quicklinks > browse new posts
Ohhh thanks, I knew there should be something like this buried somewhere on the site.
09-25-2009, 04:34 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's not buried- you'll also find links from your user cp, as well as from the bottom of the advanced search page.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-25-2009, 06:13 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Fyi, if there's another mod that does this better you should install it - with this one it's very annoying that it can't be bookmarked - otherwise that'd be on my bookmark toolbar.
09-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not really- bookmark these:

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-25-2009, 07:40 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Ahh - brillant, thx