Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #46
Veteran Member

I saw the times and thought, ahh, I can do this... but then realised I'll be looking after about 30 Little Aths kids Maybe I can snap a shot of my son in action!

10-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Count me in! I have a fair amount of assignments on Sat so I am sure I can come up with a good pic or 2 and the sync thing sounds COOL!
10-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #48
Veteran Member

Thank you for posting the key to figure out what time it would be in L.A. Adam. That helped me out a lot. I'm afraid I probably won't be able to use my Pentax dslr, but I might get away with using my W60. I'll have to take my 10 minute break at work at exactly the right time to be clicking at the right time on Friday night at 5pm. I have no idea what I'll aim the camera AT though. ;-)
This is a fun idea Adam. The facebook link is a good idea too.
10-09-2009, 01:19 AM   #49
Forum Member

PWD starts in 5 hours 40 minutes for us here in Brisbane

10-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #50
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RichardS Quote
Um. I think I might be having a senior's moment. October 17 is a Saturday. So midnight on Saturday should be the transition between Saturday and Sunday. That would make it 7:00 pm Saturday in New York, NY, USA (ignoring daylight savings) and 10:00 am Sunday in Melbourne, VIC, Oz (again, ignoring daylight savings).

I think. Or have I got it totally wrong?

Richard.
Midnight is 12am. Therefore midnight for the 17th is the morning of the 17th and therefore the transistion between Fri and Sat. To illustrate, Friday 16th 11:59pm, Saturday 17th 12:00am. So working on your calculation, that would make it 7:00pm Friday in New York and 10:00am Saturday in Melbourne.

Regards, Ken
10-09-2009, 05:01 AM   #51
Forum Member

PWD in 2 hours ... will the gallery be opened ?
10-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #52
Forum Member

the day has started, my first pic is done and its time to get some sleep

10-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #53
Inactive Account

Its the 10th of october now here in our country. Wah.... Snap snap snap! Darn, my new pentax camera is not here yet. Now I need to use my old buddy pentax IstDL.
10-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #54
Forum Member

2 1/2 hrs sleep and back up for the dawn to get a shot ...
its a beaut day here in Jacobs Well [near Brisbane], warm and sunny
10-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #55
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
deleting photos

I screwed up on one of my photos and ended uploading one twice. I can't find any way to delete an uploaded photo? Shouldn't the original poster be able to do this?

Jack

Last edited by jbinpg; 10-10-2009 at 06:28 PM.
10-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #56
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Hi Jack,

You can do this by clicking the "Delete" link below your photo (when viewing the large version).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #57
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hmmm. Still can't seem to find any Delete option. But I did find that you can replace the photo in the Edit function which works just as well. Thanks, Adam.

Jack
10-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #58
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The delete option should be right beside the edit option. There should be a sticky in this forum with screenshots of the delete links. If you still can't find it, don't hesitate in letting me know.
10-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #59
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I can't find a delete option either, I didn't know the Exif data had been removed when I resized the photo and I wanted to replace it.
When you click on your own photo there is a EDIT option under the photo but when you get to the page it's the same page as when you first posted your photo. When you enter a new URL for a replacement photo from my PC nothing happens.
Is there another way?
10-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #60
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You're right- there is currently a bug in the gallery permissions for the World Pentax Day section that prevents you from deleting files.

If you've got a duplicate you need me to take care of, please let me know.

For future reference, here is a screenshot of where the delete link normally is: https://www.pentaxforums.com/content/news/NewImageDisplay.gif

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread