Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Contest #37 (GREEN) still open for all

Open for all to view the entries, to see who posted, them, and even to comment on them. Every entry has at least 30 views, a few have one more comments. The poll isn't open yet so I thought all the entries were supposed to be hidden.

Voting Forum - PentaxForums.com shows all

10-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

As soon as we close a theme to submissions, we make the entries visible. It's been like that since day 1! The poll should be up within a week.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
As soon as we close a theme to submissions, we make the entries visible. It's been like that since day 1! The poll should be up within a week.
Sorry I hadn't noticed that. I thought the contest was supposed to be anonymous until the voting was over. Looking forward to the poll opening.
10-08-2009, 05:35 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

the images may now be visible but there is no way to vote.

10-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The poll is on the way- keep checking in!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Here it is: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/voting-forum/75870-contest-37-voting-green.html!

Adam

10-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #7

Hi Adam,
Just saw this today - I assume it's too late to submit for the "green" contest?
Thanks!

10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Yes- the contest has been closed to new submissions since the first of the month.

The October contest theme, which is open for submissions through the 31st, is "Seasons."

Adam

10-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
Forum Member

Wondering why

I must admit that I am disappointed that the shot I submitted for the Green contest did not appear in with the other entries in the voting poll. I was hoping to see just how others might rank its worthiness.
10-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

That's because your submission thread did not contain your photo. Always make sure you've properly uploaded it!

Adam