Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can't upload to the SyncSnap gallery...

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos to the SyncSnap gallery? Every time I select Upload Photo and click Continue, it just keeps redirecting me back to the same page where I select the gallery I want to upload to. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. I've never uploaded pictures here before.

10-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
Pentaxian

I'm having the same problem. There are very few photos posted. Was there a limited time window to upload? I got home very late and didn't go online.
10-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Please try again.

As you may know, or forum was moved over to an entirely new server last night. Thus, the gallery downtime was related to our DNS, which should now be resolving to the new server and making all links work correctly.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Thanks Adam, it's working now.

10-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Yup, got mine posted too. Thanks!