Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-22-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
emr

Header tags for political, religious etc. threads?

Since the constant political threads of some members seem to be tolerated on the forum, how about tagging them the way for example suggestions in this section are tagged in the topic title? I personally think that political and religious threads have no place on a forum like this because no good ever comes from them, but that's naturally admin's decision. I usually skip threads started by certain members, but every now and then the subject title gives the false impression and I end up reading once again all that useless poison spilling.

Is this technically possible? Would it be an easier approach than dedicating a part of the forum to politics?

10-22-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm working on something along those lines: a system that will allow you to ignore entire threads, and perhaps also a way of separating the GT forum.