Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Quicklink Results

Would it be possible to have a custom property for the Quicklinks, Today's New Post and Browse New Posts, that would specify what forums to include in the results? I would like to filter out the forums I don't usually participate in.

Would it also be possible to add a Quicklink under Profile for the "Find all threads in which USER has participated in" link found the in the USER Statistics.

Thank you
Russell

11-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Russell,

I won't be making those exact changes, although something similar will be coming soon. All your convenience links are found in the User CP, so use that a starting point for now.

To exclude forums from the new posts search, use this syntax: search.php?do=getnew&exclude=x,y,z where x,y,z are the forumids of the forums you want to exclude.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: