Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bumper Stickers: Now Available!

I am pleased to announce that the custom PentaxForums.com bumper stickers are now available!

Pricing:

-With Shipping to the US-
1 Sticker: $10
2 Stickers: $20
5 Stickers: $40 (Save $10)
10 Stickers: $70 (Save $30)

-With International Shipping-
2 Stickers: $25

If you buy two or more stickers, we'll throw in a free mini-sticker with the same design. All stickers will be shipped 1-2 business days after order confirmation- we currently have plenty in stock.

You can buy the stickers via PayPal on this page. Your shipping address should come through with the PayPal info.
To order using a check, please PM me.

11-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

buying stickers & donating

Mo, I would buy a sticker or two and even make a donation. If there is a way to send you a check (like a PO box or something). I am not set up with PayPal and don't use a credit card on the internet. I would even call with the credit card info. Is there a way for us paranoid ex- X files people to do this?
thanks
paranoid ol Barondla
11-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Mo, I would buy a sticker or two and even make a donation. If there is a way to send you a check (like a PO box or something). I am not set up with PayPal and don't use a credit card on the internet. I would even call with the credit card info. Is there a way for us paranoid ex- X files people to do this?
thanks
paranoid ol Barondla
I've sent you a PM

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mo, Sent pm back to you.
thanks
Barondla

11-24-2006, 04:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

how big are the stickers?
11-24-2006, 04:30 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure they're the standard 2x8 inches.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
about 2x6" for both bumpersticker and text only decal is a little smaller

12-01-2006, 12:12 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Hi Adam, this is a great great great sticker! I wish i got it like a sticker that i can put it on my bum bag! Really cool. Well, at least it works well for me

I love the k10d bumper that it boiled my blood to effervescence!

Thanks for this free gift!
12-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
Hi Adam, this is a great great great sticker! I wish i got it like a sticker that i can put it on my bum bag! Really cool. Well, at least it works well for me

I love the k10d bumper that it boiled my blood to effervescence!

Thanks for this free gift!
I think you're talking about the sig tag I made

The bumper stickers are for your car and can be ordered via the User CP.

Adam

12-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ok, (sorry for the time) The bumperstickers are at the shop, should pick them up tomorrow. They are 2x8" slightly modified from posted design, they look great IMO. Also I am doing up at the same time some mini-stickers (1x4in and a decal (text only) verson too. Mo should have them no later than the end of the week for thoes who have them. I will have pics of them up ASAP after I pick them up. Mo will also get samples of the decal and mini-stickers.
I am working on more LBA gear too
-b
12-19-2006, 05:31 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Ok, just letting your guys know that the shipments are now packed are ready to be sent. They'll be on their way via First Class Mail tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help, Brendan I'm sure we'll be able to arrange for t-shirts or different kinds of stickers in the future.

Adam

12-30-2006, 09:23 AM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
Ok, just letting your guys know that the shipments are now packed are ready to be sent. They'll be on their way via First Class Mail tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help, Brendan I'm sure we'll be able to arrange for t-shirts or different kinds of stickers in the future.

Hi Adam,

Are they still available? I would like to buy 1 or 2 and donate to the site. Can it be done in one transaction?

Also, is the K10D sig part of the donation, IIRC?

Regards,
Marc
12-30-2006, 07:55 PM   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Yes, the stickers are still available (I have plenty in stock). No, you can't do both in one transaction, but I see that you've already donated. Thanks!

The sticker purchasing options are also in the User CP. I'll throw in a mini-sticker for you, too

The K10D tag is just something I made to share with the community- it has nothing to do with the stickers.

Adam

01-01-2007, 01:40 PM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

got it...

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
Yes, the stickers are still available (I have plenty in stock). No, you can't do both in one transaction, but I see that you've already donated. Thanks!

The sticker purchasing options are also in the User CP. I'll throw in a mini-sticker for you, too

The K10D tag is just something I made to share with the community- it has nothing to do with the stickers.
Thanks Mo!

I've submitted the order...
01-05-2007, 09:34 PM   #15
Rak
Inactive Account

I'd get one, but I don't have LBA -- or a car, for that matter.

Not to get off-topic, but I wonder what would be more expensive -- LBA or a car.