Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2007, 05:31 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Inform users of the Todays Posts function

Seems to me a lot of users dont know about the Todays Posts function in the Quicklinks menu. This is a great function showing you the current active threads on the forum so you know where something new is happening.

Having discussions organized and split into subforums is a great thing about this forum but if people are not aware of this function then some forums will suffer from lack of traffic because people dont go in there unless they specifically want to check it out. Sure you have the last post function on the frontpage but I dont think this is having the same effect.

Well my suggestion is to implement a huge animated red arrow that is pointing to the quicklinks button

Or more realistically, an information campain to let people know of this function,

07-06-2007, 06:37 AM   #2

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using the "new posts" function but if I miss a couple of days - have many pages to go through. This is a nice feature.
07-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have been using "todays post" every visit. I really like this function. lets me see what I missed in all sections in one shot