Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
Veteran Member

How to bump?

I've tried the search function on this, to no avail - can somebody steer me to some instructions on how to bump a classified ad after it's been in place for the necessary amount of time? I don't see a button that does it, and typing "bump" into the search field yielded "no results". I'm using FireFox, if that matters. Thanks.

03-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Just post a new reply in the thread, that is the bump.
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks. I found out it's not quite as simple as that - you have to include the word "bump", and your message has to be at least ten characters long. At least, that's what it required at this end. So I just had to type bump three times. Not exactly obvious, but eventually I got it. Thanks for your help.
03-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by dshombert Quote
Thanks. I found out it's not quite as simple as that - you have to include the word "bump", and your message has to be at least ten characters long. At least, that's what it required at this end. So I just had to type bump three times. Not exactly obvious, but eventually I got it. Thanks for your help.
Well, yeah, using the word bump is what people usually do but the first line of the Star Spangled Banner would work as well (or the first ten characters even).

03-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
or ten dots, like this: ..........

not sure if 10 spaces would work:
03-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Bump