Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
Veteran Member

SOLD items show up as unread in "Participated Threads"

After marking a Marketplace item as "Sold", the listing then shows up in boldface when you view your particpated threads. This is the sign of a thread with unread posts. However, even viewing that thread again doesn't change the bold status, (probably because it's locked after being archived). This occurs even if the thread wasn't showing up as bold before marking it "sold."

This is distracting, because it's it makes it hard to scan your list of participated threads and look for ones with new content. Is there a way to set a flag on a listing when it's archived so that it doesn't act like there is new content?

03-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes- mark the entire sold forum read by choosing the appropriate option from the forum tools dropdown, or simply double-click the forum icon.
03-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Wow...that was too easy. And I feel a little dumb for not figuring it out. I guess I was just used to the individual threads managing themselves.

Thanks, Adam!