Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Cant Download photos from photobucket anymore???

Ever since the first posting on the forum I have been able to use photobucket as my host to download pictures. For the past few weeks I can not get any downloads of photobucket to show up in any of my posts. Is there anything I'm not doing or has something changed on the forum that will not accept the URL's.

07-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Photo Tramp Quote
Ever since the first posting on the forum I have been able to use photobucket as my host to download pictures. For the past few weeks I can not get any downloads of photobucket to show up in any of my posts. Is there anything I'm not doing or has something changed on the forum that will not accept the URL's.
It appears that Photobucket has added a third image link under the images called Share URL. Try posting with the one titled Image Code (paste directly into the forum thread). It worked for the image below.

Or use the URL Link and paste that into the Insert Image icon above . Like I did with this image.

Tim
07-11-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you for the information I wish they would post their changes so we can make the right choices.

[IMG][/IMG]

But Yep that did the trick so again Thank you.
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
Pentaxian

David,

It looks like you used the "Image Code" url and posted it into the Insert Image option above, as your picture has a [IMG] & [/IMG] next to it. The Insert Image option adds the [IMG] & [/IMG] code to the a picture's URL; however, the Image Code url at Photobucket already has the [IMG] & [/IMG] code added to the url and you can paste the Image Code url directly into your message.

Tim

Last edited by atupdate; 07-11-2007 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Tried to make the post less confusing.
07-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I'll give it a try.

Yep that works even better Thank you so much Tim.
07-12-2007, 10:59 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for helping out David, Tim! Always remember to enter the raw image URL into the forum prompt, and not a dynamic link or a link containing HTML code.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: