Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
B&H Photo becomes PentaxForums.com Affiliate

Just like Adorama, B&H Photo has become a PentaxForums affiliate, and all sales made by clicking through this link, or the link in my signature, will be credited to PentaxForums.com. If you shop at B&H, this is a great way of supporting our site!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Does anyone know whether it's possible to use Bing and credit PentaxForums at the same time?
03-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'm not familiar with Bing, how does shopping through them work?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure that would be direct. Bing (USA Only discounts) is a search engine from Microsoft and trying to get people off Google. They give cashback discounts for online purchases. So you would have to do a bing search for Pentax forums and then go to Adam's link, then to make the purchase. I don't know if that multi link route gets you the discount and the support to this site at the same time.

03-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
If it's from either B&H and Adorama then, and if clicked the link right before purchasing, I think we'd be credited; otherwise likely not.

Adam

04-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #6

I have purchased a few things from B$H I didn't know they supported Pentax as much as they do.
04-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #7

This is nice!

I'll remember it when I'm buying form them

04-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for the heads-up.
I will do that next time I shop from home.
Probably would not be too kosher from work how ever.

Cheers, Mike.
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
Veteran Member

It might work, but as of a few minutes ago the only Pentax product with a Bing cash-back was a "Pentax Bottom Cap for the K10D Digital SLR Camera" from Adorama. But I'm glad to see that both Adorama and B&H are part of the forum family,
Brian
04-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
Forum Member

Great news! The most popular camera shop finally recognizes this forum. Way to go!
04-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #11

Photos: Albums
Support from Adorama & B&H

Over the past 2 months I have purchased K-x camera, 2 lenses, and some other assorted stuff. I did not know about this prior to the purchase. Is there any way of getting the forum some credit after the fact??

Pentax Bob
04-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I don't believe so, but please keep the links in mind for the future! Thanks!

Adam

04-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kunaalbhasin Quote
Great news! The most popular camera shop finally recognizes this forum. Way to go!
Well, don't read too much into that -- pretty much anyone can sign up to be an affiliate, which just means that you get referral fees for anyone who follows ad links and buys something.
12-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #14

Hello Adam! Last month I bought a Pentax K-3 and the Sigma 18-35mm lens, using the Pentaxforums link and had no advantage with this. I try to access the Marketplace but I can't.
12-05-2014, 09:02 AM - 1 Like   #15
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by agalliac Quote
Hello Adam! Last month I bought a Pentax K-3 and the Sigma 18-35mm lens, using the Pentaxforums link and had no advantage with this. I try to access the Marketplace but I can't.
As it says in the instructions, you need to PM Adam with your order number no earlier than 24 business day hours after your order ships to get Marketplace listing access.
You can find the instructions by clicking the "FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how!" link in Adam's signature line.