Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #121

Photos: Gallery
I started falling away from photography lately but this seemed like the perfect reason to get out there and shoot just for the sake of it again. And even though I stuck alone at my dad's house, I just did my own walk around the back yard and had a great time.

It's good to be back.

Just finished processing them but now I have to wait till tomorrow where I can get to some real (not dial up) internet to up load them.

John

04-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #122
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by avcabob Quote
I started falling away from photography lately but this seemed like the perfect reason to get out there and shoot just for the sake of it again. And even though I stuck alone at my dad's house, I just did my own walk around the back yard and had a great time.

It's good to be back.

Just finished processing them but now I have to wait till tomorrow where I can get to some real (not dial up) internet to up load them.

John
I'm glad to see that this time around we had so much interest!

One more week left to upload the photos- let's get them in! Our goal is to get 100 more, for a total of 100 submissions!

CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-23-2010, 05:59 PM   #123
Inactive Account

why not! i just posted mine. It seem that i did a little error in the description, saying that i took the picture with a 16-55 lens, i wanted to say: 16-50mm, but i cannot change the description... oh well, no one will notice
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #124

QuoteOriginally posted by TanGU Quote
why not! i just posted mine. It seem that i did a little error in the description, saying that i took the picture with a 16-55 lens, i wanted to say: 16-50mm, but i cannot change the description... oh well, no one will notice
I did the same thing with my 28-75mm. I said it was 28-70. oops

John

04-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #125
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You can edit the photo parameters- simply click [Edit] underneath the large version of the picture!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #126
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Just a reminder- the gallery closes this Saturday! Looks like quite a few people uploaded as a result of last night's mailing. If anyone missed it:

CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD

Adam

05-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #127
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You can edit the photo parameters- simply click [Edit] underneath the large version of the picture!
cool!