Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
Nikon User...that's funny! I smashed my last Nikon with a hammer. Can I have mine changed to Nikon Smasher?
Maybe this guy can help change your mind.

Rice Rockwell's Nikkon/Cannon Blog

04-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #32
Site Supporter

The tag changes are in preparation to converting PentaxForums to the offbrand forum in the new CaNikonForums.com.
04-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I used to have a Nikon enlarging lens...
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
So yeah I still have an A-1 & F-1 but if you are gonna profile me like that you could have said Leica User.

04-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #35
Veteran Member

I am sure it is sort of randomly applied tags but I actually did use a Nikon for a few days. My wife bought one for me, I played with it for two days and then took it back for my K10.
Funny tricks, though guys. I probably would not have noticed it were it not for this topic. "I'm not a smart man. But I know what Pentax love is."
04-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #36
Administrator
Site Webmaster

And here's the official post:

If you haven't figured it out yet, then yes, this was our April Fool's joke. All user titles have now been reverted to the correct values. And everything I posted about your titles was obviously also a joke However, in the unfortunate circumstance that you're still finding your account to be stuck with the 'Canon User', 'Nikon User', or 'Doesn't actually own a Pentax' title, then they actually apply (and you've probably been banned).

Thanks (to the 10 people who sent in a mod contact form, and the ten others that PMed me) for making this a fun April Fools day, and, while you're at it, I encourage you to go Topeka some other jokes, such as the ones of our great search engine Topeka, as well as Youtube's TEXTp video resolution!

Best,

Adam
04-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #37
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
And here's the official post:

If you haven't figured it out yet, then yes, this was our April Fool's joke. All user titles have now been reverted to the correct values. And everything I posted about your titles was obviously also a joke However, in the unfortunate circumstance that you're still finding your account to be stuck with the 'Canon User', 'Nikon User', or 'Doesn't actually own a Pentax' title, then they actually apply (and you've probably been banned).

Thanks (to the 10 people who sent in a mod contact form, and the ten others that PMed me) for making this a fun April Fools day, and, while you're at it, I encourage you to go Topeka some other jokes, such as the ones of our great search engine Topeka, as well as Youtube's TEXTp video resolution!

Best,

Adam
Hah Hah - Nice One!!

Saw it this afternoon and i thought WTF? Just because I joined CNF?!!!

I was about to hit the Error Post - then I remembered Topeka. That one had me going for a minute, too. Missed the time change though.

At least you made me an F2 and not an F1!