Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #31
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Should be fixed now.
Better, but the result is still not correct. In my post I list three reviews I've written but only one is counted.

Can't see anything wrong with your query, though. Perhaps you are not including all reviews in the search?
The only other possibility is that user id's aren't consistent but that seems unlikely.

05-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #32
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'll check it layer today, but there really doesn't seem like there could be anything else wrong at this point. Each userid is unique site-wide.
05-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Everything seems ok at this point. You're likely getting confused because the 3rd party and genuine databases are separate.
05-21-2010, 04:48 AM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Btw, for the genuine lens reviews, use member.php rather than the other script to search for your reviews. There's also a link to your reviews from the profile statistics tab.

05-21-2010, 05:47 AM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The original author of this script must have been pulling code out of his ass or something.
05-21-2010, 06:36 AM   #36
Pentaxian

You're likely getting confused because the 3rd party and genuine databases are separate.
That's it. I wouldn't have thought that https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/showmembers.php only applies to the third party lens database. Are the genuine lens reviews no user reviews?

How can I get the same list for the genuine lens list?
I tried https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/showmembers.php
but that only shows lens reviews by you (Adam & Mo?) and Ole?

BTW, does your corrected database query miss an "AS c"? You use "c.id" but the "c" doesn't seem to be defined anymore.
05-21-2010, 06:42 AM   #37
Administrator
Site Webmaster

/userreviews/ is for third party lenses, which needs to be renamed accordingly at some point.
/lensreviews/ is for genuine pentax lenses. showmembers.php isn't linked to from anywhere AFAIK, and it only shows members who have added lenses, which in this case would be only me and Ole.

I might have pasted an earlier query, as I believe I took all the c's out as they weren't needed anymore. I'll double-check this, though.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-21-2010, 06:53 AM   #38
Pentaxian

...and it only shows members who have added lenses, which in this case would be only me and Ole.
I just realised this and wanted to edit my post but you were quicker.
Sorry for having been too slow.

I first thought I see a list of all users who have posted a review, but now realise (and could have realised earlier) that the list only consists of people who created lens entries.

I guess it is not really necessary to have a list of all reviewers.