Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New Feature: Album Photo EXIF Info

I've written & implemented a simple script to display EXIF info for all photos uploaded to our album system. The EXIF data should now be displayed directly below each photo! However, keep in mind that not all photos will include complete EXIF data, as its availability depends on how the photo was edited.

Enjoy! I'm planning to implement something similar for attachments as well

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
album, data, exif, info, photo, photos