Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax utility screwing with my pics???

I am looking through pics that I took yesterday of an air show...they are all raw photos and I am trying to process them in the Pentax Digital Camera Utility

Some of the photos are a little dark and any time I change exposure or really anything the photos seem to look out of focus...they look sharp before I do it...then they look out of focus...it doesn't make any sense...even changing them back to normal exposure they still look blurry after doing it....

Anyone had this happen? Is it normal? I have never seen it do this before.

05-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #2

I don't use the same utility that you have, but I believe your problem is due to low resolution sampling. Check your option setting.

Regards,

Peter
05-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I use PDCU 4.11 for my photos (JPEG mainly but also a few RAW).

PDCU 4.11 keeps the Laboratory settings that you selected at the last session, and would appear each time you restart PDCU. But you can remove these manually relatively easily:

- in Laboratory Mode,

- Select meny Image / Reset Parameters

Hope that the comment will help.