Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
right click exif viewer with windows 7?

I'm getting all the little stuff out of the way in setting up my new rig. One of my favorite old programs was the exif viewer by Opanda. It was a very long time ago that I downloaded the program and I don't remember if I had to do some sort of setup, or it it automatically configured itself, but in any event I could right click on any photo and one of the things that popped up was "view exif data with Iexif" or something like that. So I just downloaded the Opanda viewer and nothing like that is happening. Being new to win 7, is there something I have to do to Opanda to get that to work? Or is there another program out there that will allow right click exif viewing? Note that I'm NOT talking about right click and then properties, that works well enough for your own photos but not everywhere like the old opanda xp pro did.

NaCl(things were simpler in the old daze)H2O

11-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Never mind, I figured it out. All I had to do was restart the damn rig.

NaCl(when in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout...then reboot)H2O
11-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
For me too, it is the best Exif viewer...