Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Missing full EXIF information in PF album

Hi,
When I post pictures, the full EXIF info is not being shown. Like in this album:

Jun 05: Later in the morning. Panama City - psychdoc's Album: Single in June - PentaxForums.com

Only Size, Date, Resolution and Comment is being shown.

Previously pics would show the name of the camera, focal length, exposure, aperture, time etc.

What would be the reason for it not showing up?

06-10-2011, 01:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by psychdoc Quote
Hi,
When I post pictures, the full EXIF info is not being shown. Like in this album:

Jun 05: Later in the morning. Panama City - psychdoc's Album: Single in June - PentaxForums.com

Only Size, Date, Resolution and Comment is being shown.

Previously pics would show the name of the camera, focal length, exposure, aperture, time etc.

What would be the reason for it not showing up?
What software did you use to resize it? Some can strip the EXIF. Just PDCU4 saves the EXIF.
06-10-2011, 02:38 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Don't let the album system resize your photos- remember that the limit is 1024x1024px, 1M.
06-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks.

Someone pm'd me this solution saying that if the PF system resizes the photo that most of the EXIF info disappears. And that was what happened. My other photos, I resized them first and uploaded them and the full EXIF info came back.