Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Best Lightroom settings for web publishing and printing

Hello guys,

I started using Lightroom 3 and shooting in RAW. I am confronted with a situation that once the pics are exported at the same size, 100% quality and output sharpening medium for screen, the photos look soft even though I did sharpening in PP. But if I veiw the photos at 100% they look better, at fit to screen they look soft.
My question is what is the best photo dimensions, quality and output sharpening for publishing photos on internet like our forum, picasa and flickr and to show on desktop?

What are the best settings for printing the photos. None of the below pics are soft when I see them at 100%.

06-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gut1kor Quote
What are the best settings for printing the photos. None of the below pics are soft when I see them at 100%.
I don't understand. I am not able to insert pics from my albums.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lightroom, output, photography, photos, photoshop, pics, quality, screen, settings