Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #16

ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom 2

FWIW, I've been using ArcSoft's Darkroom2 as well as the Pentax Photo Browser and Photo Laboratory. I've been happy with my results, once I got past the initial hacking around, trying to stumble up the noob learning curve.

I rechecked what version of PDCU I have, and it's 3.61. Maybe I'll upgrade to v4.33....

[Later....]

I've successfully upgraded to PLL v4.33, but haven't really had time to put it through its paces.

We obtained the ArcSoft Darkroom 2 CD with an inexpensive GE P&S purchased for the family's use. (Wife and son continue to be a little intimidated by all the bells and whistles on my K1000 and K100Ds, ;^) ) So far I've found Darkroom more comfortable to work with.

Last edited by PxK1Gee; 08-24-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: updating

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
lap, lightroom, photography, photoshop, program, software