Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PDCU exposure adjustment on multiple files

Hey Guys,
I'm trying to save a number of files that were under exposed for whatever reason. I've been doing this sort of work in PDCU - Though I can select more than one image, I cannot adjust exposure on a selection greater than one file. Is there a way do this? Thankfully I only need to adjust a dozen or so at this point but it is a bit of a pain to have to process one at a time. A tip to automate the process using PDCU would be great.

Thanks
M.

08-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Banned

Photos: Albums
The only batch processing option seems to be for converting multiple raw files. Unfortunately, if you're trying to tweak file settings you need to do it individually - if you select a second file, the controls get disabled.
08-28-2011, 01:17 PM - 1 Like   #3
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The best technique is to Save your processing parameters as "Save Parameters" and to apply the Parameters settings ("Open parameter file) to all files (one by one).

Then tick each file to be in the Batch and process the batch.

NB: The batch processing works nicely with PDCU 4.33, but there were some issues with earlier versions. Do make sure that you have the latest PDCU update (4.33).

Hope that the comment will help.