Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Photo frame - in Peter Lik Showroom

I am looking for the photo frame used in Peter Lik showroom that I saw in Hawaii.

It is square, about 6' by 6', the photos are printed in the back of plastic/glass (or just inserted, I don't remember), and it uses Velcro tape to secure it on the wall. The wall is covered in the 'fur-like' side of a Velcro tape and the 'plastic-hook' side of the Velcro is attached to the frame. It allows one to adjust and put the photo frame anyway one like. I think there are other frame sizes as well.

I think is is very nice and allow one to adjust photos on the wall as they like. Anyone know where can I find such frame?

I should have take a photo of the showroom wall but I think it is not really good to take pictures of the showroom of a photographer.

Appreciate your help!

Lee

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
frame, lik, photo, photo frame, photography, photos, photoshop, showroom, tape, velcro, wall